#1 Ranking

Yesterday the Financial Times rated INSEAD as the #1 business school in the world. I'm a bit skeptical that it is better than the likes of Harvard, Wharton, or Stanford, but not complaining.

https://www.ft.com/content/69a61dd4-d9be-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e
http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/global-mba-ranking-2017

We were ranked last year as #1 and some of the professors and teachers were hinting that we were going to lose it this year, so people had already started saying: "Pssh, rankings don't mean anything." But now I think everyone will suddenly think rankings are the One Truth. Still though, I am surprised by how many people in the US don't know of INSEAD. I didn't even know about INSEAD until I started looking at MBA programs. I think one of the issues is that most rankings by US publications like US News or Forbes only rank US Schools. They omit any international schools like INSEAD or London Business School. Anyway, everyone is pretty stoked on campus, not that business school students need their egos to be any bigger than they already are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Classes

Spanish Bull Fighting

The week after