Brasileños

Strangely I don´t feel like blogging today, but I am in an internet cafe and have time to kill. Cholula has been very low key and mostly consists of me playing Mario on Super Ninentendo, practicing Spanish, and working on my Fulbright application by day, and by night going to house parties. There are a bunch of Brazilians here and it´s really fun to talk to them in a mixture of Spanish and Portuguese. Most of them arrived without having taken any Spanish classes, yet they are picking it up suprisingly well. I´ve gotten some invitations to visit them in Brazil, and I may have to accept.

On the negative, I got a fever last night so I have been feeling super tired and all my muscles are sore despite my aforementioned lathargic activities. We´re going out tonight and tomorrow morning I am taking a road trip with Paulina and her boyfriend, and two gay guys. But it´s cool, cause they are dating. Should make for an intersting time, though. We´re going to Veracruz for the weekend, which is on the Atlantic side of southern Mexico.

In related news, I just accepted my offer for Deloitte in San Francisco for next year.

-Táylor

Comments

julianne said…
yeah it be pretty awkward for you if they weren't dating... stay away from v-necks my brother
Peter Sloane said…
Dude! We're going to Brazil for the next world cup, so these connections might come in handy (yeah I know it's 4 yrs away soo..). Although we still need to do a trip with you me and mike before that.

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Classes

Spanish Bull Fighting

The week after