Hijo de puta

My first blog ever from an iPod. Spanish school was a huge let down and I've already disenrolled. The grammar part was too simplistic and the business Spanish class was stuff I already knew and disorganized. Now I have no plans... Again. Although having nothing to do is liberating, it's also daunting. My life has zero structure and it's tough to handle. I have no plans tomorrow or the next day. I could do touristy stuff but I really don't like to. So we'll see. I found a cool website called world wide organization of organic farms or WWOOF.com. Basically I could volunteer on a farm and get free room and board. More to come when I get a computer with a keyboard.

Comments

mom said…
Sorry the Spanish class was a bust.
Maybe you should try another one?
Or hire someone to work with you 1:1?
julianne said…
taylor, so that wooff program out 'cousin' beccy that we met in france did it. I remember she talked about it(but i couldn't remember the name) and went to some really cool places- try to do it!

when you get back from mexico well need a big skype, maybe at that point ill be able to speak only in spanish. hope it all works out.

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Classes

Spanish Bull Fighting

The week after