My brand new $4 fucking hair-cut

I shaved my head. I was tired of rocking the shaggy hawk, so I shaved my hair to 3/8 inches. I like it and now I don´t have to worry about it. Today was a good day. I was a little bit bummed out yesterday because I hadn´t really done anything super important in about 2 weeks. My goal when I came here was to perfect my Spanish, and the truth is that pure travel really doesn't do that for you because you're normally not really talking to anyone. Anyway, enough is enough. I found a language school in Oaxaca that has a Business Spanish course and I signed up for three weeks. I haven't actually paid any money yet, but I'm going to go check it out on Monday after Acapulco. The program costs $460 for three weeks and consists of the following:
9:00am - 1:00pm Spanish grammar
3:00pm - 5:00pm Business Spanish
7:00pm - 6:00pm Conversation hour with a local Oaxacan, 50:50 Spanish/English.

I will also be doing a homestay, which costs $13/day and includes breakfast. I calculate the whole program will cost me $717 for the homestay and program, plus whatever I spend on food/entertainment so probably around $1,000 including my bus ticket back to DF. Anyway, I'm pretty stoked. I had created a self-study plan that included me reading books, doing a grammar book, and listening to podcasts, but the truth is that you can't really do that all day without getting bored, and you don't get to practice speaking with anyone.

Tonight I'm going out with a French girl, a German girl, and an English guy. Should be fun. Até logo.

El Rey,

-Táylor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Classes

Spanish Bull Fighting

The week after