Count Down

Well, here it is a week or so off me being gone for 6 months and it still seems far removed. The longest i have been away from home is about 5 weeks when I went to Europe and that seemed like a tremendously long time. i almost feel obligated to record my pre-trip thoughts so that I can look at them when i return, so here we go I guess. pretty piss poor day outside and my room mate is out of town so I am wasting my time on the internet. it seems like argentina is really coming up in the world of international travel. i've struck up conversation with many near strangers regarding what I should do when I am down there. I'll probably end up going to mendoza, maybe patagonia, and maybe the iguazu falls but who knows. I reserved my hostel today and was suprised to find that there were very few vacancies, I thought it was more or less the off season since its winter down there. i feel like I am just biding time before I leave. just making money and finding things to do to pass the time (mostly volleyball). i'm rooming with a girl from france and a guy from B.A. in a flat in Belgrano, they both speak perfect English which will be both a blessing and a curse. the thought of being fluent when I come back seems absurd, but it may be a reality. Thinking in a different language, that's kind of freaky. future taylor, when you read this don't forget to apply for the Bonderman Scholarship. the idea of a blog is somewhat unsettling, i feel compelled to record my thoughts and feelings but at the same time I must keep in mind that by no means is this a private forum. whatever. later to whoever may be reading this, and more to come in a week or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Classes

Spanish Bull Fighting

The week after