What Alfreddo Giveth, Alfreddo Taketh

So, our friendly Argentinian friend Alfreddo who told us we could have the Fire Pole/Pool Apartment, decided to change his mind last night. So we officially do not have the apartment. We are still pretty disilusionado about the whole thing because we thought that it was finalized, but apparently not. We will visit two more apartments today. The first day of class I was taken aback when class was paused while the instructor removed a stray dog from the classroom. I learned today that the stray dog`s name is Andre and he lives at the Universidad of San Andres. Everybody knows him, and I`m told he studies business. I apoligize Andre for assuming you were and uncivilized stray dog. I would also like to make note of another dog that I come in contact with each day. This dog lives at the train station and every morning he chases and barks at every incoming and outgoing train. Trains come every five minutes or so, so this dog is really has his work cut out for him. I never see him the afternoons, perhaps he is too tired from the morning. Well done dog, we could all learn a lot from you. I`ve finally selected my courses for the Spring Semester at San Andres, they are 1) Marketing 2) Entrepreneurship 3) Business Case Analysis 4) Spanish. I wanted to take a Operations Management class but the course capped out at 20 student! They wouldn`t allow me to take the course because they were worried about it getting too big. The class has twenty fucking people, that`s nothing. Is 21 really too much to ask? So I e-mailed the professor and politely explained how I am an exchange student and how the course really interested me, how the Student Office wouldn`t let me sign up, and how I could bring a foreign perspective to the class, you know, I gave him an real thorough ass kissing. He sends me this, "Taylor,Gracias por tu e-mail. Esto lo tenés que conversar con la oficina de Alumnos.Cordialmente,Sebastián." This translates to "Taylor, thank you for your email. You`ll have to talk to the Student Office. Cordially Sebastian." Essentially, he didnt give a rat`s ass. I am making a list of Argentinians I hate, thus far we have:
1) Alfreddo
2) Sebastian
3) The Mendoza bus driver who wouldn`t let me get on the bus
That`s all I have for now, but there could be more. To end things on a lighter note, here are some things to ponder:
1) Why don`t toilets have two settings for pee and poo, surely this could save water
2) Why are there no Kenyans in the Tour de France?
3) If Walmart were a country, it would be the 4th biggest exporting country from China (NOTE: I didn`t make this up)

Comments

Peter Sloane said…
Many companies make dual flush toilets. We specify them quite often at my job. Here is a link to one:

http://sloanecos.com/ECOS%20Electronic%20Dual%20Flush%208113%20Rev0a.pdf
Unknown said…
wow! alfreddo is sending an emotional rollercoaster. no apartment(moment of silence) you have it. whooo. you dont have it and now he is declared on your hate list. whats next

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Classes

Spanish Bull Fighting

The week after